30 December 2015
I am excited to be part of the blogging world!  I am linking up and reflecting about my amazing year!
NUMBER 1:
I started the 2015 year off with a 1 week old beautiful baby girl 
NUMBER 2:
Me, Ryan, and Raelynn Moved into our first apartment!
(We moved into the apartment 5 days before I had Raelynn! No worries everything worked out!)



NUMBER 3:
I began student teaching with an amazing second grade teacher Kendra Cline.  I am so thankful to have been placed with her. She is why I am the teacher I am today!

NUMBER 4:  
I graduated from SIUE with a bachelors in Early Childhood Education.

NUMBER 5:
We bought our first home! The apartment was amazing but the house was even better!! 
 ( I am sorry I don't have a pic of the house but it is beautiful!)

NUMBER 6:
Started working at a daycare that I worked at before I student taught.  This was also Raelynn's first time at daycare.  We were lucky enough to have my grandma and my aunt watch her while I was still in school.

NUMBER 7:

I started my VERY first teaching job at New Baden Elementary!  I teach third grade.  I have amazing co workers and students!

NUMBER 8: 
People like my ideas!! I started putting my material on TPT and people like them!!  Thank you Kaite Mense for helping me get it started.  

NUMBER 9: 

 My sister and I went into business together and we started a blog!!   (It is a working progress)  We have already learned so much from the blogging world. I can't wait to see what is in store for this year!  
  
NUMBER 10:
My baby turned one!! I can not believe a year has gone already!  
So from my family to yours I hope you have a great 2016!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top